Tuesday, November 29, 2016

DRY DRUNKS…



DRY DRUNKS…

Are you a dry drunk still wallowing in the dysfunctional pig sty of a
lifestyle that you created while being an alcoholic and addict?

was a hardcore drunk and addict and a Marlborough man for nearly thirty years before I quit drinking, drugging, and smoking! (Without the help of anyone, or any 12-step programs.) It wasn’t until 2 years later as a dry drunk wallowing in the dysfunctional pig sty of a lifestyle I had created while being an alcoholic and addict, that I realized that being sober did nothing to change the miserable person I had become! It was at that moment of realization that I knew that “I” had nothing to do with being sober, but that God had taken the addictions from me, to show me that I needed to surrender to Him to change my life! I did, …. and He did ! And thirty years later, I still give Him all the Praise and Glory for His Love and Grace to Save a wretch like me ! (Romans 7:24)

If you’re a sober dry drunk, still wallowing in the dysfunctional pig sty of a life you created while you were an active drunk or addict, and seeking to change your life, there is only One True Living God of the Bible, Jesus Christ, Mark12:32, who can forgive you of your sin
(Acts 8:22)  set you free from your addictions, (John 8:32)  change your life from the inside, out, (2 Corinthians 5:17)  and offer you Eternal Life with Him! (John 17:3) All you have to do is repent, (Acts 8:22) and ask Him into your Heart! You will be free indeed, and Saved and Sober!

No comments :

Post a Comment